Ninja Clan Powaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the guild Ninja_Clan_Powaa of AnimusRO, a server of the game Ragnarok.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheikyo
Fearless Leader~
Fearless Leader~
Sheikyo

Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D Empty
PostSubject: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm

So yeah.. It's going to be 1 year that the guild exists ! In 1-2 months.... It's between the 12th of July and the 2nd of August. I don't have a precise date but it's between that. I'm gong to set up a precise date depending if you guys can make it.
I know, I'm kinda early, but by the inactivity of the forum... Better late than never ^^

I've been planning a big event but right now, I have 0 ideas. I'm going to think of something but it will help if you guys trow me some ideas. It is OUR guild anniversary ;P
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-clan-powaa-ro.forumotion.com
Miur
3rd Squad Captain
3rd Squad Captain
Miur

PostSubject: Re: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 am

I missed it =(

and btw Sheik where have you been ????
Back to top Go down
Sheikyo
Fearless Leader~
Fearless Leader~
Sheikyo

PostSubject: Re: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

What do you mean by you missed it ?

And yeah.. I've just finished school ! My last final exam was friday so. cheers Since then I've been celebrating so I didn't really have time to go on. But now I can ^^
Back to top Go down
Castell
Castell

PostSubject: Re: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 am

dead branch party?
farm lots of cake and eat it all at once? /rice
arrange a battle with another guild on the battle grounds? it could be like a mini woe since we'r not so great at real woe XD
walk across the ro world
do a quest?
Back to top Go down
Sheikyo
Fearless Leader~
Fearless Leader~
Sheikyo

PostSubject: Re: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 pm

lol thanks for the ideas. I'm also trying to think about something with.. Cake Hats ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D   Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild's 1st year ANNIVERSARY =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Clan Powaa :: Announements :: News and Events-
Jump to: